December 2, 2010

Last Night

Never a good way to start a blog post right? What a cliche title :)

Anywho, this blog will have nothing to do with sex or alcohol, it wasn't that kind of "last night"...

Last night I was in the ER as some of you know from reading on Facebook. I woke up from a nap around 2 in the afternoon feeling a little hungry... I ate a PB&J sandwich, got Anna off the bus at about 2:20 and by 2:30 I was in excruciating pain and could not get out of the fetal position. My upper abdomen was so sore... I called the ask a nurse phone number from Anne Arundel County (I love them!) and told the nurse what was going on and she said if I couldn't stand up straight and was in that much pain I needed to go to the ER. So I called my mom (who has been a MAJOR blessing to me this week) and told her. She came home early from work and took the kids and I to the ER. We were there for about 3 hours total. They did some blood work and an ultrasound of my liver, gall bladder, kidneys, and pancreas and came up with nothing but elevated liver functions. Elevated liver functions wouldn't be making my abdomen hurt... So I have to go to the G.I. and to my primary doctor tomorrow and see what else we can do... They suggested following up with the primary about the elevated liver functions because there are a number of things that can mean.

Anywho, I just wanted to let everyone know what was going on since my mom had made a post about it, and I had some pretty weird posts last night as well.

Thank you all for caring enough to read this :)

No comments: